Faculty members in the Department help to edit and serve on the editorial boards of numerous journals in areas that reflect the strengths of the department. Current and recent appointments include:
- Co-Editor, Economics Letters, 2011-present.
- Co-Editor, Empirical Economics, 1999-present.
- Replication Editor, Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2003-present.
- Associate Editor, Journal of Econometrics, 1999-present.
- Editorial Board, Econometric Reviews, 1994-present.
- Series Editor, Contributions to Economic Analysis, Emerald Publishing, 2003-present.
- Co-Editor, Journal of Economics and Business, 2000-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2009-present
- Associate Editor, Southern Economic Journal, 2001-2006
- Editor, Social Choice and Welfare
- Co-Editor, Journal of Human Resources, 1988-present
- Co-Editor, Foundations and Trends in Microeconomics, 2005-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2000-present
- Co-Editor, China Economic Review, 2011-present
- Associate Editor, European Economic Review, 2012-present
- Member, Editorial Board, ISRN Economics, 2012 - present
- Co-Editor, Economics and Politics, 2006-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of International Economics, 2006-present
- Associate Editor, International Journal of Business & Economics, 2004-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of Development Economics, 2010-present
- Associate Editor, International Review of Economics & Finance, 2011-present
- Member, Editorial Board, Review of International Economics, 2009-present
- Editor, Journal of Urban Economics, 2007-present
- Associate Editor, Economic Bulletin, 2000-2007
- Editorial Board, Journal of Urban Economics, 1995-2007
- Editorial Board, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 1995-present
- Editorial Board, Real Estate Economics, 2000-present
- Editorial Board, Journal of Housing Economics, 2002-present
- Editorial Board, Journal of Housing Research, 1996-present
- Editorial Board, Journal of Urban Economics
- Editorial Board, Land Economics
- Editorial Board, Journal of Housing Economics