Maxwell Faculty Council
The purpose of the Faculty Council of the Maxwell School is to provide the Faculty with a group of representative peers to act on its behalf in certain circumstances including, (a) to critically examine the merits of ideas about and proposals for the
School brought to it by the dean and others, (b) to participate on its own initiative in developing and revising polices for consideration by the Faculty and appropriate academic officials of the School, and (d) to appoint the members of the Committee
on Scholarship and Research.
In accordance with the Maxwell Faculty Bylaws, three members of the Council are elected annually to staggered three-year terms.
Maxwell faculty members with business for the Council's attention should contact the Council President, Jamie Winders at firstname.lastname@example.org, or any member of the Council.
Maxwell Faculty Council Members
- Elizabeth Cohen (2017-20), Political Science
- Jeffrey Gonda (2017-20), History, secretary
- Matthew T. Huber (2016-19), Geography
- Glyn Morgan (2018-21), Political Science
- Jackie Orr (2017-20), Sociology
- Rebecca Peters (2016-19), Public Administration and International Affairs
- Mark Rupert (2016-19), Political Science
- Rebecca Schewe (2018-21), Sociology
- Theresa Singleton (2018-21), Anthropology
- Jamie Winders, Geography, president