CPR Seminar Series
441 Eggers Hall, Thursdays; 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(unless otherwise indicated)
- September 6. William Strange (University of Toronto) "Skills and the City" (Joint work with Marigee Bacolod and Bernardo Blum)
- September 27. Isaac McFarlin (University of Michigan) “Help or Hindrance? The Effects of College Remediation on Academic and Labor Market Outcomes.”
- October 4. Tim Smeeding and Jeff Thompson (Center for Policy Research at Syracuse University) "Income from Wealth and Income from Labor: How the Rise of Wealth in the 21st Century is Changing the World We Live In"
- October 19. (Friday) Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture, Judy Feder, "Our Troubled Health Care System: Why Is It So Hard to Fix?" Regency Room, Sheraton University Hotel, 2:00-3:30 pm, free and open to the public.
- October 25. Syracuse Seminar on Aging, Neil Wenger, title TBA, Public Events Room, 220 Eggers Hall, time TBA, free and open to the SU community.