CPR Seminar Series
426 Eggers Hall, Large Conference Room
Thursdays; 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(unless otherwise indicated)
- January 25. Economics Recruiting
- February 1. “CPR: State of Center Meeting” (for CPR resident faculty only)
- February 15. Gary Engelhardt (SU-Center For Policy Research) (economics and policy) "Pensions and Household Wealth Accumulation."
- March 1. Anna Aizer (Brown University) (economics and demography) "Wages, Violence and Health in the Household"
- ***March 6. John Micklewright (University of Southampton, United Kingdom) (economics and education/inequality) “The Effect of Job Search Monitoring on Unemployment Duration: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial”
- March 22. Robert Pollak (Washington University) (economics) "Allocating Time: Individuals’ Technologies and Household Technology"
- **April 5. Thomas Downes (Tufts University) (Jerry Miner Lecture in Education Policy) "Alternative Revenue Generation in Vermont Public Schools: Raising funds outside the tax base to support public education"
- April 12. Lucie Schmidt (Williams College) (economics and demography) "Effects of Infertility Insurance Mandates on Fertility."
- April 19. David Rueda (Oxford University) (politics and inequality) "The Politics of Corporate Governance Reform"
*April 27. Dan Black (SU-Center For Policy Research) (economics) “The Last Seminar”
* Special Friday Lecture and Reception
**Jerry Miner Lecture Series
***Special Lecture co-sponsored with Economics Department