Thursday, December 7, 2017 3:30 PM
CPR grad students will present their work at this poster session.
Free Lunch for All Help the Most Needed? A Study on South Korea’s Universal
Free School Lunch Policy and High School Dropout Rates"
- “Three Essays in Urban and
- "Studies on Technical
Inefficiency and Worker Interactions in the Production Process."
- “Workplace Safety and Worker Productivity:
Evidence from the MINER Act”
- "The Effect of Urban Transportation Systems on Employment
Outcomes, Housing Affordability, and Urban Traffic Congestion"
- “Does High School Sports
Participation Reduce Labor Market Discrimination”
- “Studies in Housing Market Dynamics and Cointegration
Analysis with Latent Factors”
- “Does Participatory Budgeting Direct Public Money to Poor Neighborhoods?”
- "Determinants of Video Gaming Terminal Adoption and
Revenues: Evidence from Illinois"