Graduate Programs Application
Thank you for deciding to apply to a Maxwell in Washington Graduate Program! We are excited to have you join us in DC - whether you've chosen to apply to attend an intensive, one-week Maymester seminar, our DC Summer Program or the Fall Global Security
and Development Program. If you have any questions about the application process, we're glad to help any way we can. Contact our office at (202) 888-6363 or shoot us an email at email@example.com
The Maxwell-in-Washington application form is required for any student who is interested in participating in any of the following programs offered in Washington, DC for May, Summer or Fall of 2018:
- Issues in US-Latin America Relations (3 credit Maymester seminar)
- Challenges to Crisis and Disaster Management (3 credit Maymester seminar)
- DC Summer Practicum Program (3-6 credits, summer seminar and/or internship)
- Global Security & Development Program (3-12 credits, fall seminars and/or internship)
Applicants from our partner schools, the University of Denver and the University of Pittsburgh, should apply through their home campus.
The application deadline for Priority Consideration is February 18, 2018. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis after the deadline as space permits.
- Apply using our DC Programs Online Application Form.
- You can start your application and return to complete it anytime up to a week later as long as you use the same computer and browser you used to access it the first time.
For questions related to the application procedure or any of the programs, contact the Maxwell-in-Washington Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.