Executive Education's Peer-to-Peer Series Now On YouTube
Executive Education’s popular Peer-to-Peer speaker series is now available on YouTube. Viewers can watch the videos individually or find them altogether under the Peer to Peer playlist. Viewers can also subscribe to the Maxwell School YouTube channel, which will notify them when a new video from the Maxwell School is posted.
The Peer-to-Peer forum takes advantage of the diversity and experiences of Executive Education students from the Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA), Executive Master of International Relations (EMIR) degrees and Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) program, in addition to Hubert H. Humphrey Fellows. Each forum spotlights a student or fellow offering a presentation or hosting a talk on a topic of his or her choosing—professional experience, cultural perspective, or current events.
Topics available on the Peer to Peer playlist include sessions from both Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 including:
• International NGOs in a Post-Arab Spring World
• The Democratic Experience in Ecuador
• Aid Effectiveness in Afghanistan
• Investing in Emerging Markets and Developing Countries
• Three Skills Americans Need to Prosper in Latin America
• The Increased Relevance of India
• The Democratic Transition in Pakistan and the 2013 Election
• Physicians' Rights and Health Sector Reform: the Case of Egypt
More will be added in subsequent semesters. Peer to Peer will resume in Fall 2013.
Please visit Maxwell & India website for more information.