Executive Education Degree Programs
Executive Education’s Degree Programs allow midcareer professionals with at least seven years’ experience the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree and/or a Certificate of Advanced Study in an array of public administration, international relations or social science disciplines.
Maxwell’s Executive degree program began in 1964 with an Executive Master of Public Administration, one of the first midcareer degrees in public administration in the United States. Today, in response to the needs of the global society, Executive Education has expanded degree offerings, all of which offer flexibility amidst the collaborative nature that is the hallmark of a Maxwell School education.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)
- Executive Master of International Relations (EMIR)
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)/Executive Master of Interantional Relations (EMIR) - (Dual Degree)
- Atlantis Transatlantic Degree Program in International Security and Development Policy - (Dual Degree)
- Master of Social Science (MSSc)
- Certificates of Advanced Study (CAS)