Prospective Students, Welcome to Executive Education Programs
Earn an Executive Education degree from the Maxwell School, one of the top-ranked Public Administration schools in the U.S.
Since 1964, Maxwell’s Executive Education has been preparing leaders for the global community. Maxwell offered one of the first mid-career degrees in public administration. Mid-career professionals with at least seven years’ experience can earn
a Master’s degree and/or a Certificate of Advanced Study in an array of public administration and international relations disciplines in a flexible course of study designed to meet the needs of today’s busy professional. Students can attend either full-time or part-time amidst the collaborative nature that is the hallmark of a Maxwell School education.
- CAS can be pursued concurrently with EMPA or EMIR degrees
- Full- or part-time study with great flexibility
- Can be completed in less than one calendar year; one semester for 12-credit CAS
- For part-time students, can take up to seven years to complete degree
- International presence- approximately 50% of Exec Ed students
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- TOEFL score 92 or above (internet test or equivalent, international students)
- GRE not required
For more information about these programs, contact:
Assistant Director, Executive Education
219 Maxwell Hall