"When we support education, everybody wins."
- Rick Smith '72, Dean of Institutional Advancement at Sandhills Community College
Your gifts for scholarship, faculty research, and programmatic support create opportunities within Maxwell, and expand the reach of the School's reputation and network.
Maxwell is structured in such a way that the interdisciplinary spirit is woven into its very fabric. The unique combination of social sciences, public policy, and international relations are all imbued with the thread of informed, engaged citizenship.
Your support strengthens the interplay across disciplines and institutes that reinforce our core value - to think across boundaries.
Scholarships and other student funds directly effect who can and will attend the school. The funds open the door for exceptional students, giving them all the access and opportunities Maxwell has to offer. Your donation helps to mold citizens who are
dedicated to the Maxwell principle to leave the world "not only not less, but greater, better, and more beautiful than it was transmitted to us."
Here are some of the most popular options for designating your support to Maxwell:
- Unrestricted gifts allow the School the flexibility to respond to critical needs in urgent times. These gifts support student aid, faculty research, and important operational functions.
- Gifts to Maxwell's academic departments provide important support to the core of the School. Help support the faculty that teach both graduates and undergraduates at Maxwell.
- Maxwell is home to ten interdisciplinary centers and institutes, which facilitate important scholarly research and faculty/student collaborations.
- Honor one of Maxwell's legendary faculty members - one who was critical to your Maxwell experience - by giving to one of the many available funding opportunities.
- Find all of these opportunities at our Give Now page.