REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES FOR GRADUATION
The following information is excerpted from the Graduate School website at
Please access their site for full details and information.
- Review important submission dates and deadlines in order to graduate during AY 2012-2013 -- Graduation Dates and Deadlines.
- Check requirements needed to attend commencement in May.
- Consult your advisor and the Graduate Director to determine whether you are on schedule to graduate, i.e., that you will be able to complete all degree requirements by your graduation date. You should do this at the beginning of the semester in which your anticipated graduation date falls.
- Prepare a Program of Study Form and arrange to meet with the Graduate Director to ensure that all requirements are met and obtain requisite signatures.
- Preparing to Defend: If you are planning to defend your thesis or dissertation, please review the thesis/dissertation defense checklist. You must submit the Request for Examination Form at least three weeks prior to your defense date to 207 Bowne Hall.
- File Diploma Request To file a diploma request or to change your expected graduation term, please follow the "File Diploma Request" link under the Student Services section of MySlice
- Dissertation Submittal Checklist.