Maxwell Perspective is a magazine published twice a year by the Maxwell School (late spring and late autumn). It is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students, and other members of Maxwell's broad community. It contains news of the School's programs and people,
public-affairs analyses by experts within the Maxwell family, information about alumni and career programming, and classnotes and alumni profiles.
Need to Contact Maxwell Perspective?
If you would like to:
- Send information for Classnotes;
- Send a letter to the editor or privately react to a recent edition's content;
- Subscribe to Maxwell Perspective or request copies of a back issue;
- Report delivery errors and problems; or
- Suggest an article for a future edition, including biography possibilities.
Email us at MaxwellPerspective@syr.edu; call us at 315.443.5492; or mail us at Maxwell Perspective, 200 Eggers Hall, Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y. 13244.
*You can also submit Classnotes using this Alumni Update Form.
Change of Address. Send an email to Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the date and type of your Maxwell degree and your former address.