Undergraduate Study

Declaring a Major or Minor in Political Science

•  Any student can declare a minor.  Students who have completed one PSC course (with a C- or better) can declare a major in Political Science.
•  Please see Candy Brooks in 100 Eggers Hall to fill out the necessary paperwork to declare a major or minor. No appointment is necessary. 

Major Requirements

List of Major Requirements

Major Requirements Checklist

Minor Requirements

List of Minor Requirements

Minor Requirements Checklist