Students are admitted to the graduate program in the spring for study beginning in the fall semester. Students are not generally admitted for study beginning in the spring semester.
Applications for graduate study, with complete instructions are available from the Graduate School. Complete applications include:
- Graduate school cover sheet and application form
- Three letters of recommendations
- GRE exam scores
- TOEFL exam Scores if appropriate
- Transcripts from previous academic study
- A personal statement describing their major academic interests, why a student wishes to study at Syracuse University, and how the applicant’s area of interest fits the department’s areas of specialization
- Sample of academic writing.
Applications should be received by Jan 10 to receive full consideration for financial assistance and merit based awards. Prof. Rebecca Schewe is Graduate Director and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by following the link here: Download an Application Form here.
back to Graduate Admissions >>