Communications and Media Relations
The communications team in the Office of the Dean is responsible for a wide range of publicity and messaging tasks, performed on behalf of the Maxwell School as a whole; on behalf of its donor- and alumni-relations staffs; and on behalf of individual
departments and units of the School.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Press releases and other external announcements of Maxwell news
- Planning, writing, editing, and design of major Maxwell School print periodicals, such as Maxwell Perspective, Dean's Report, and Graduate Prospectus
- Design and content for centralized sections of the Maxwell website; and consultation with department and units on their website pages
- Consultation about and design of brochures, fliers, and other print publications.
- Development and placement of faculty "op-ed" essays in the media
- Referral of media inquiries to experts within the Maxwell community
- Maintenance of the Maxwell School photo archive
- Application of the Maxwell logo program
Members of the communications team are:
Director, Communications and Media Relations