Maxwell Perspective is a
magazine published twice a year by the Maxwell School (late spring and late autumn). It is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students, and other members of Maxwell's broad community. It contains news of the School's programs and people, public-affairs
analyses by experts within the Maxwell family, information about alumni and career programming, and classnotes and alumni profiles.
Contact the Editor. The editor of Maxwell Perspective is Dana Cooke. Contact him
- Send information for Classnotes (or use the Alumni Update Form
- Send a letter to the editor or privately react to a recent edition's content.
- Subscribe to Maxwell Perspective or request copies of a back issue.
- Report delivery errors and problems. (See Change of Address below.)
- Suggest an article for a future edition, including biography possibilities.
Phone Cooke at (315) 443-4667; e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org; or send him mail at the Maxwell School, 200 Eggers Hall, Syracuse, N.Y. 13244.
Change of Address. Send an email
to Alumni Relations at email@example.com. Be sure to include the date and type of your Maxwell degree and your former address.