Now and Forever Orange
Giving Through Maxwell
How will you help change the world?
Where your support is needed most:
- Unrestricted: Allow the School the flexibility to respond to critical needs in urgent times.
- Academic departments: Provide critical resources to faculty, ensuring graduate and undergraduate students receive the highest quality education.
- Research: Facilitate innovative scholarly research and faculty/student collaborations.
- Faculty: Honor or memorialize an exceptional professor from your time at Maxwell.
- Scholarships: Ensure every student has access to the #1-ranked public affairs school in the country.
I am Maxwell
Lives—including mine—have been changed because of scholarship programs. People have access to opportunities and the whole trajectory of their life has been changed because of donors and the programs that they create.”
David Bruen Policy Studies B.A./Political Science B.A.
Maxwell Perspective Online
Enjoy Maxwell Perspective magazine your way, both in print and online. Either way, you can expect the same great content accessible anytime:
- News and feature stories about our accomplished and inspiring alumni community.
- Digital Class Notes, regularly updated with the latest from the Maxwell global community.
- Plus, upcoming events and ways to connect.
You're in Good Company
Over Three-Quarters There!
With incredible support, our start is strong. But to meet our campaign goals, we will need to raise the remaining $30 million to support Campaign Priorities from the School’s long-range strategic plan.
Forever Orange: The Campaign for Syracuse University
Forever Orange is more than a campaign to raise $1.5 billion in philanthropy for Syracuse University. It is our ability to impact people—to change the trajectory of our students’ lives and careers and to advance faculty research and innovation that benefit the whole world.
Visit Maxwell’s campaign priorities page to learn more about the ways in which your gift through Maxwell helps to strengthen communities and improve lives.
Ways to Give
Every gift supports Maxwell’s mission to serve people and communities worldwide. Three popular ways include:
- Give to the Dean’s Fund: Start or deepen your commitment to philanthropy with an annual gift.
- Make a bequest: Speak with us about how you can contribute to the public good through your estate plan.
- Transfer an asset: Gifts of real estate, securities, personal property or retirement assets may qualify you for charitable deductions and minimize capital gains tax.