Palmer quoted in US News article on accessing Social Security services

John Palmer newFor complex issues, University Professor and Dean Emeritus John Palmer recommends scheduling a phone call with the Social Security Administration. "If you don't have online access, the only alternative presumably will be to call the Social Security Administration national number and hope for the best," he says. Palmer was interviewed for the U.S. News & World Report article "How to Access Social Security Benefits During the Coronavirus Pandemic." 04/07/20