New York Camp Econometrics XVIII
Friday-Sunday, April 26-28, 2024
Mirror Lake Inn
77 Mirror Lake Dr.
Lake Placid, NY 12946
This event is a gathering of econometricians and empirical economists whose successful goals are to:
- bring together a group of econometricians/empirical economists and guests of host universities to discuss issues in econometrics, both applied and theoretical;
- present papers for comments by participants;
- stimulate student interest in econometrics and;
- help students develop their technical presentation skills by encouraging the students of host universities to participate in the meetings, contribute to the poster session and present papers.
Paper Submission Deadline
Friday, February 23, 2024
Please email your paper submission to Badi Baltagi at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 23, 2024.
NY Camp Econometrics XVIII Program
Participating Universities and Institutions
Participants are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses. The conference room rate at Mirror Lake Inn is $234.00 per room per night.
To make your reservation, please contact Stephanie Lange any time Monday-Friday between 9:00am-4:00pm at her direct line: 518-302-3030. Let her know you are calling to book a room for Camp Econometrics. A credit card will be taken at the time of the call and a one- night deposit will be processed in the amount of $234.00. An individual confirmation letter will then be emailed to the guest.
All room reservations must be made on or before March 26th, 2024 to receive the Camp Econometrics discounted block rate. Guests will have until March 29th, 2024 to cancel without penalty.
Transportation and Directions to Mirror Lake Inn
2 hour & 20 minute driving time
Amtrak operates between New York City and Montreal – the closest stop to Lake Placid is in Westport, N.Y. (40 miles from Lake Placid). For information call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
Tax Exempt Status
- Provide ST-119.1 Tax Exempt Information. Please provide a photocopy of the exempt organization’s credit card. For your security, please black out all but the last 4 digits of the credit card. Please do not send a copy of the back of the card.
- Submit your ST-129 form. This form can be found here.
Past Camp Econometrics Programs
Fellows of New York Camp Econometrics
We recognize participants who have attended six or more conferences as Fellows of New York Camp Econometrics. View the current list of fellows.
The Center for Policy Research, Syracuse University
Melvin A. Eggers Fund, The Maxwell School
Economics Department, Syracuse University
Office of Academic Affairs, Syracuse University
For additional Camp Econometrics XVIII information please contact: