Maxwell alumni and counting!
Our Greatest Asset Is You
In addition to financial support, consider giving the gift of time. Our alumni engagement team can match you with the right opportunity to represent Maxwell to prospective students, mentor current students or cultivate career opportunities and other partnerships.
Maxwell Perspective Online
Enjoy Maxwell Perspective magazine your way, both in print and online. Either way, you can expect the same great content accessible anytime:
- News and feature stories about our accomplished and inspiring alumni community.
- Digital Class Notes, regularly updated with the latest from the Maxwell global community.
- Plus, upcoming events and ways to connect.
Maxwell Albany Summer Alumni Gathering
Saratoga Race Course
Maxwell alumni are invited to an afternoon at the track! Join fellow graduates, students, prospective students, and friends in the greater Albany area for a day at Saratoga Race Course.
Note: while the gathering at Saratoga Race Course is free, paid admission to the track is required – details are below. Light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be available free of charge, with additional items available for purchase through track vendors.
To register, visit cc.syr.edu/maxwell-albany-august-2019 by Wednesday, August 14.
For questions or more information, contact Jessica Murray in the Maxwell Alumni Office (315.443.2660 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Race Day Tips
Also, a few key tips:
- Tickets are on your own and start at $7 per person (children 12 years old and under are free), and may be purchased online or at the gate.
- The grounds open at 7 a.m., track gates open at 11 a.m., and races begin at 11:35 a.m. Volunteers will be onsite early to reserve a picnic table as a gathering spot. Keep your eyes out for us, or check for updates on our Facebook group page on race day.
- Bring your own coolers – maximum size is 12″ x 18″ and
glass is not permitted.
Light snacks will be provided, but attendees are encouraged to bring
your own. Additionally, many food and beverage options are available
for purchase at the track.
Light snacks will be provided, but attendees are encouraged to bring your own. Additionally, many food and beverage options are available for purchase at the track.
Contact to request accommodations
Your Network in Action
Over Three-Quarters There!
With incredible support, our start is strong. But to meet our campaign goals, we will need to raise the remaining $30 million to support Campaign Priorities from the School’s long-range strategic plan.