VIRTUAL: MPA Alumni Reunion, Classes of 1966, 1971, 1976 and 1981
Members of Maxwell's MPA and MRP classes of 1966, 1971, 1976 and 1981 are cordially invited to a virtual class reunion on Thursday, June 10, 2021 from 4:00-5:30 p.m. EDT.
This 90-minute event will feature updates from the School and the Public Administration program, breakout sessions on current PA topics (below) and reunion socials by class year.
Join us to reunite with old friends, meet and connect with alums from other class years and reconnect with Maxwell and the University! Registrations are requested by Thursday, June 3 by visiting the reunion's registration page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reunion program will include:
Remarks from Professor Tina Nabatchi, Joseph A. Strasser Endowed Professor in Public Administration and Director, Program for the Advancement of Research on Conflict and Collaboration;
Breakout sessions with current faculty and students exploring these current PA issues:
- Conflict and collaboration and the work of the Program for the Advancement of Research on Conflict and Collaboration (PARCC), with Professor Tina Nabatchi;
- Energy and environmental policy and research from the Center for Environmental Policy and Administration (CEPA), with Peter Wilcoxen, Ajello Professor in Energy and Environmental Policy;
- Fulbright and Peace Corps student panel discussion, with current MPA and MPA/IR students;
- Maxwell X Lab and its application of behavioral science to improve outcomes, with Maxwell Advisory Board Professor of Public Policy Leonard Lopoo;
- State and local government research project findings, with Professors Bob Bifulco ’94 MPA/’01 PhD (PA) and Minch Lewis ’68 MPA.
For questions or more information about this event, please contact Jessica Murray, Maxwell's Director of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com or 315.443.2660.
Contact to request accommodations