Center for Policy Research News
Center for Policy Research Events
We continue to follow the advice of local public health officials in regards to in-person events. Please check Syracuse University’s Stay Safe website for the latest safety protocols before coming to campus or other in-person venues.
Syracuse University Center for Policy Research, Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion, & Penn State Population Research Institute Joint Population Health Colloquium
"Population Health & Children and Family Policy"
1. Leonard Lopoo: Professor, PAIA; Director of the Center for Policy Research
2. Amy Ellen Schwartz: Professor, Economics and PAIA; Daniel Patrick Moynihan Chair in Public Affairs
3. Katherine Michelmore: Assistant Professor, PAIA
4. Colleen Heflin: Professor, PAIA
Penn State University:
1. Christian Connell: Associate Professor, Human Development and Family Studies; Associate Director of the Child Maltreatment Solutions Network
2. Andrew Fenelon: Assistant Professor, Public Policy and Sociology
3. Erica Frankenberg: Professor, Education Policy Studies and Demography
4. Lea Pessin: Assistant Professor, Sociology and Demography
This event will be held on Zoom. More details to follow.
Contact to request accommodations